Purchase of this ticket indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions by you, and anyone else you have purchased tickets on behalf of, as final and legally binding.
- To attend the Event you must be 12 years of age or over unless accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult.
- On arrival at the Event you must produce a valid Event ticket. You may be refused entry if your ticket is in any way damaged, defaced or incomplete.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, sold or refunded after purchase without the express permission of Chestermere Public Library. Lost tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Chestermere Public Library and the Venue reserve the right to refuse you admission to, or remove you from the Venue, without notice or refund, if: (1) you breach any of these terms and conditions; (2) your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the Event; or (3) you pose a security threat.
- Chestermere Public Library and Venue staff may confiscate items from you, including weapons, lasers and alcohol.
- The unauthorised use of professional photographic or any recording equipment is prohibited at the Event.
- By attending the Event you consent to being filmed, photographed or recorded without payment for broadcast, security and health and safety purposes by Chestermere Public Library or the Venue.
- Black Library and the Venue reserve the right to: (1) make reasonably necessary alterations to the advertised Event arrangements, activities or programme; (2) cancel or abandon the Event without notice; and (3) to restrict ticket sales to a maximum number per person or group and to cancel any tickets purchased in excess of this.
- Changes to the Event will be notified to you where possible and will be detailed at: http://www.BlackLibraryExpo.ca and http://www.ChestermerePublicLibrary.com/BlackLibraryExpo. You are advised to check http://www.BlackLibraryExpo.ca and/or http://www.ChestermerePublicLibrary.com/BlackLibraryExpo prior to travelling to the Event.